Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh No…Monday again!!!!

IMG_2427

IMG_2425

I think I have “another” new passion…and I think it is felt……LOL…..this is a little candle mat that I have made….

IMG_2336

IMG_2337

My wonderful Advent Swap Partner Maree….look what I received on Saturday…no, I am not sharing….LOL

IMG_2365

IMG_2367

and yesterday……just love these button

IMG_2165

IMG_2164

IMG_2167

IMG_2166

And these are the gifts that I sent to Maree…

Just love waking up each morning…..LOL…

Happy Monday, Take Care, Keep Safe

Peg

12 comments:

  1. Peg, I simply love your candle mat. That design would entice me to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like felt too - so forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great gifts Peg and I love the felt mat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - wish I wasn't allergic to wool felt! Your gifts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely candle mat Peg.... and gifties of course!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. the candle mat is great . . . .

    great pressies

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely mat Peg and wow what wonderful advent gifts,advent is so much fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the felt work I see about - yours, too and all your lovely little gifts!
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love that candle mat! So cute. Is it hard to do? Love your gifts too! And we are so blessed to wake up every morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Passions are GOOD!! Enjoy keeping your choccie all to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the wrapping as well as what's inside :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg