Thursday, March 1, 2012

OPAM

Untitled-2_edited-1

Hello OPAMEers…

Can you believe it….another month is done…so how did you go???….lots of finishes???…some of the emails we have received shows that you have all been very busy….

If you have finishes for either January or February or both… could you please send a quick email to either Kris or myself…and don’t forget to update your sidebar…and of course we would all love to see your finishes so please remember to do a post….

There will be two draws next week…..we will draw out two winners for January and two winners  for February…so all you need to do is have a finish to go into the draw..

My very gorgeous partner in crime Kris and I look forward to seeing and hearing all about what you guys have achieved…..

happy 1st day of March….

Take care Peg…

A smile is the universal welcome.

10 comments:

  1. Only 4 finishes this month for me and about 20 starts- lol
    Lots of works in progress. cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey peg! Gosh feb went soooo fast! I have 2 finishes, haven't put them on my blog yet, will tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had six finishes for January & 5 finishes for February all on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh flip, I forgot to let you know - just one from me *hugs*
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peg,
    How fun is this! I have 2 finishes for the month of February.

    Frankie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sweet Peg...my OPAM is up for February...Hope you are safe there from flooding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sweet Peg...my OPAM is up for February...
    Hope you are safe up there from floods...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can see what I did here:

    http://pontosemno-sofia.blogspot.com/p/opam-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg