Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just so perfect….

 

IMG_6196

 

IMG_6197

Mug Rug Swap..hosted by the lovely Leona….My swap partner Karen made me this gorgeous mug rug (the first one she has made)….just check out the piece of green glass in the centre….beautifully quilted too….it has been a fun swap, Karen should be receiving my goodies very soon…thanks so much Karen, I just love my mug rug, it has a special spot on the table next to my recliner…….fantastic swap Leona, thanks so much…

Happy Happy Wednesday….

take care Peg…  Winking smile

Our bodies are our gardens - our wills are our gardeners.

6 comments:

  1. You're right. It is just perfect. How appropriate to feature green glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg what a lovely swap to receive,lovely rug mat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to take a photo before a posted it, so I'm going to pinch yours ;)

    So glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much work has gone into this one...Really Lovely..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg