Saturday, April 3, 2010

And the winners are……

OPAM winners for the month of March are….
Congratulations to everyone what a fantastic month 719 finishes…that is awesome…..Ladies please could you forward me your mailing address…
Below are the prizes going out to these ladies, not in any order …

IMG_3147

IMG_3148
Drawstring bag made by me and this very cute stitchery donated to OPAM by Alda …(thanks again Alda)
IMG_3149
Pattern and Threads donated by the very generous Razzy.. (a huge big thanks to you again Raz)..
IMG_3150
Table runner made by me…and another gorgeous little stitchery donated to OPAM by Alda…(hugs to you Alda)
Kris and I have had another awesome month…We can’t thank you enough for the emails at month end and when you have a completion….remember to always make a post about your finish and add it to your side bar….
Well I should get back to my machine lots going on in the sewing room…
take care have a fab day…Peg….:>)

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ladies!! Some awesome prizes! Thanks Peg and Kris for being the hostesses with the mostesses! Take care!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jessica, Sissel and CJ! And Congratulations to all who contributed to an amazing 719 finishes. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - great inspiration thanks Peg and Kris! I must update my sidebar one day!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners, and every single OPAM member - that's a lot of finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! What great little gifts they'll receive!!! I'm happy just to be finishing projects! Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to the winners. Fabulous prizes.
    But we are all winners because we have finished things lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners, and wonderful prizes from Peg and Kris! Buggar! I wasn't even in with a chance! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners!

    Happy Easter to you and your family Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!
    Thanks so much to you and Kris for hosting this, so much fun!!♥
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners. I have been out of the loop a few days but am coming back now. I forgot to let you know that I did finish a project in March. I have it listed on my sidebar. I hope to do more this month. Thank you for encouraging us all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratualtions to the winners!
    719 finishes, goodness that is a lot of fabric etc being used too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Thank you soo much!
    I can't believe I am a winner!
    Thank you for hosting such a great group!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winners!

    I, too, have a finish for the month. I added it to my sidebar, but I forgot to e-mail you or Chris to let you know!

    Have a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations girls... I am making items for April as we speak...

    Cath's Blog

    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!
    I won!!??

    Thank you so much.

    Congrats to everyone. 719 finishes is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lot of finishes! That is fantastic! Beautiful prizes...and lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg